Blackjack Game Guide
Live dealer blackjack
Live Dealer Blackjack – How Live Dealer Blackjack Works
The new technology that allows online blackjack players to play with a live blackjack dealer makes it as realistic as real life.
How Live Dealer Blackjack Games Work
A live video feed comes to you on your computer from a webcam at the land-based casino of the blackjack game that you are playing. The camera can roll around to show you the other players at the table. It can zoom in to show you a close up shot of the cards as they are being dealt. The sounds that you hear are sounds that are coming from the actual casino where the video camera is.
The Advantages of Playing Live Dealer Blackjack
- You can feel as if you are playing blackjack at a land based casino without having to leave the comfort of your home. All of the sights and sounds that you see and hear when playing online live dealer blackjack are the same sights and sounds that you would hear and see if you were standing in the casino itself.
- Live dealer games are fairer as they provide less chance for the other players or the house to cheat. Due to the fact that the game you are playing is being transmitted live via webcam, results cannot be manipulated by the casino. There is no opportunity for rigging either as you can watch the game unfolding before your eyes. You can watch the dealer shuffle the cards and cut the deck, as well as deal them out to the players.
- The newer technology allows the camera to zoom in to the card once they are dealt and to zoom out again once the hand has finished. In this way, you get an excellent view of exactly what is taking place throughout the game.
- The rules of live dealer blackjack are the same as for regular blackjack. You do not need to learn the rules for a different variation of the game of blackjack. It is simple, standard casino blackjack. This means that if you are familiar with regular casino blackjack, you can just sit down and play the live dealer game.
- As the game is being played live, you are able to chat with the dealer just as you would be able to at a land based casino.
Disadvantages of Playing Live Dealer Blackjack
- As with other online casino games, you need to have a computer with Internet access in order to be able to play online live dealer games.
- You will need sufficient speed in order for your computer to be able to support the live dealer games.
- Live dealer blackjack games only support standard casino blackjack. It does not support the many different variations of blackjack that exist today and that you could play with regular online casino games. If you enjoy playing variations of blackjack, live dealer blackjack may not be for you.
- Blackjack Card Counting
- Blackjack Download
- Blackjack Gambling
- Blackjack Games
- Blackjack Phone
- Blackjack Reviews
- Blackjack Table
- Blackjack Tournament
- Choosing Blackjack Strategy
- Free Online Blackjack
- Learn Blackjack
- Multiplayer Online Blackjack
- Online Blackjack Betting
- Online Blackjack Bonus
- Online Blackjack Gambling
- Online Blackjack Money
- Online Blackjack Moves
- Online Blackjack Odds
- Playing Online Blackjack
- Win Online Blackjack
- Blackjack betting systems
- Blackjack card counting – basics
- Blackjack odds
- Blackjack rules
- Blackjack terms
- Blackjack tips
- Blackjack tournaments
- Does card counting work and is it legal
- Elimination blackjack
- History of blackjack
- How to play blackjack online
- How to use basic blackjack strategy
- Importance of basic blackjack strategy
- Live dealer blackjack
- Multiplayer blackjack – the latest craze
- Overview of a blackjack strategy card
- Some card counting systems
- The five essentials – when to hit, stand, double, split
- Using basic blackjack strategy to win
- What are blackjack dealer 'tells'