Slots Game Guide
Your Guide to Understanding Slots
You do not necessarily have to understand slots to be able to play it, and many people enjoy playing just for fun. But understanding slots will give you an edge over the other players.
Top Ten Tips for Understanding Slots
You do not necessarily have to understand slots to be able to play it and many people enjoy playing just for fun. But understanding slots will give you an edge over the other players.
- The first point to remember on your way to understanding slots is that you should always play at casinos with the highest payouts. Do your research and do not waste any of your time at casinos with low payout percentages.
- If you are playing online, first check out the payout percentages and if you are playing in a brick-and-mortar casino, play the machines in high-traffic areas. Remember that high-traffic machines usually have larger payout percentages and pay out more frequently to attract other players to the machines.
- While you are playing in the high-traffic area, rather don't choose to play at 2 slots machines that are positioned next to each other. Land based casinos use a type of slot placement scheme and usually positions higher-payoff machines next to lower-payoff machines.
- When you are on your way to understanding slots, you will have to remember to read the front of the machine. Always make sure that you understand the slot schedule that is posted on the front of the machine you choose to play on.
- It’s a good strategy to always try and play the max coins allowed, particularly on progressive machines. When you do win a jackpot, you will certainly make more money.
- Also remember that higher denomination machines normally pay out more often than lower denomination machines.
- If you simply cannot afford to play the maximum coins, rather downgrade to a lower denomination machine and still play max coins. It is better to play a 25c machine at maximum coins than to insert one dollar at a time in the dollar machine.
- Be on the lookout for multiple pay line machines. Each successive coin drop will open up an extra pay line.
- Try to avoid drop-throughs. Ensure that the slots machine registers the maximum coins. Take enough time when depositing coins to make sure that they register.
- Remember that greedy hogs get slaughtered. Rather quit while you are ahead.
On Your Way To Understanding Slots
Just remember these tips and you should be fine. Of course there are also many superstitions doing the rounds, for example that you will make more cash when you pull the handle instead of push the buttons because this will increase the payback. Keep in mind that it is the random number generator that decides what results you will get. The only thing you can do with the button or the handle is to tell it when to spit out the next set of results.
- Best Online Slots
- Betting with Max Coins in Slots
- Bonus Slots
- Free Online Slots
- How to Win at Slots
- Myths About Slots
- Online Progressive Slots
- Online Slot Machines
- Online Slots Rules
- Online Slots Software
- Playing Online Slots
- Slots Betting
- Slots Multipliers
- Slots Odds
- Slots Paylines
- Slots Payouts
- Slots Scatter Play
- Slots Wild Cards
- Understanding Slots
- Video Slot Machines
- 3 Star Slots Strategy
- Baby Steps Strategy
- Chickens Strategy and Squirrel Strategy
- Difference between land slots and online slots
- Fruit machines / slots – what's the difference?
- High roller online slots
- History of slots
- How to play slots
- Ladder strategy
- Mobile slots – the new craze
- Online slots tournaments
- Patterns Slot Strategy
- Penny slot machines
- Play and run strategy
- Shotgun strategy
- Slots glossary
- Slots Tips
- The myth of 'loose' and 'tight' slot machines
- Umbrella Strategy
- Understanding payout rates at slot machines
- Up the Steps Slot strategy
- What are no download slots?
- What are video slots