Money and Bonuses Game Guide
Monthly Deposit Bonus
Bonus offers are the best things about playing at online casinos. Players can grab a wide range of bonuses such as welcome bonuses, match bonuses, loyalty bonuses, and birthday bonuses. Some casinos also offer weekly, monthly, and daily deposit bonuses in order to promote their online casino product.
What Are Monthly Deposit Bonuses?
Monthly deposit bonuses are also known as reload bonuses. These bonuses are given away on players’ monthly reloads or on their first deposit of the month.
Monthly deposit bonuses are match bonuses, given away as percentages of players’ deposit amounts. They are associated with terms and conditions, including wagering conditions, which players should understand before accepting any of them.
Some casinos are in the habit of giving away match bonuses on players’ first deposit of the week or day. These are given away as percentages of players’ deposit amounts. Even these bonuses are associated with terms and conditions, which should be read and understood before claiming any of them.
How to Claim a Monthly/Weekly/Daily Deposit Bonus
The steps to claim a monthly, weekly, or daily deposit bonus are quite simple.
- Players should login to their casino gaming account and visit the promotions page to check for bonuses.
- They should then opt into the bonus offer and input the bonus code if any. Bonus codes are a mixture of letters and numbers, which tells the casino exactly what bonus players are opting for.
- The casino will then instantly credit the bonus to players’ accounts.
- Players can now use their bonus to play any game or games specified by the casino.
- They can withdraw their winnings as soon as they have satisfied the wagering requirements.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
Players are urged not to accept any bonus until and unless they have thoroughly understood its terms and conditions.
In addition, no bonus offer is free. Players are required to earn it by playing through their bonus amount several times within the specified deadline. Playing on all casino games does no help players clear their bonus amount; they have to play only on games that help clear the bonus the most. For example, low house edge games such as blackjack and video poker hardly help players to clear bonus amounts, but games such as slots and roulette do.
If players try to withdraw their bonus amount or winnings before satisfying the wagering requirements, they will have to forfeit whatever is left to be cleared of their bonus.
Advantages of Reload Bonuses
The major purpose of offering reload bonuses is to give existing players an incentive to play. A large number of smart online casino players actually use reload bonuses to plump their bankrolls. Casinos, however, never force players to accept bonuses. If you do not like a bonus offer, you don’t have to accept it.
- Casino Bonuses Explained – Bonus Types
- Welcome Bonuses – How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
- Explaining wagering requirements
- Overview of deposit methods
- Welcome Bonuses
- No Deposit Bonus – Important Facts
- Monthly Deposit Bonus
- Payment Method Bonus
- High Roller Bonuses
- What is a reload bonus?
- Refer a Friend Bonus