Who has the most followers on TikTok and how do people make money on it?
TikTok has received unprecedented success since its international launch in September 2017.
The Chinese video sharing service is the go-to-app for teenagers and tweens across the world, the viral videos and lip syncs has some serious earning potential on the platform.
So, who has the most followers on TikTok and who are the app’s biggest potential earners?
Our updated TikTok Rich List can be seen below:
Est. earning per post
Who has the most followers on TikTok?
Below is an updated list of the top followed TikTok accounts:
- Loren Grey (@lorengray) 38.1 million
- Zach King (@zachking) 32.2 million
- Baby Arial (@babyarial) 30.2 million
- Riyaz Aly (@riyaz.14) 27.5 million
- Kristen Hancher (@kristenhancher) 23.3 million
- Gilmher Croes (@gilmhercroes) 22.9 million
- Jacob Sartorius (@jacobsartorius) 21.9 million
- Nisha Guaragain (@nishaguragain) 21.6 million
- Awez Darbar (@awezdarbar) 21.7 million
- Arishfa Khan (@_arishfakhan_) 21.2 million
Top 10 earners on TikTok?
Unsurprisingly the users with the most followers are the ones with the biggest earning potential. We used a formula which considers follower count and engagements. Below is an updated list of the TikTokers with the highest earning potential, as well as what they could earn per post:
- Loren Grey - $190.5k
- Zach Grey – $161k
- Baby Arial - $151k
- Riyaz Aly - $137.5k
- Kristen Hancher - $116.5k
- Gilmher Croes - $114.5k
- Jacob Sartorius - $109.5k
- Awez Darbar – $108.5k
- Nisha Guaragain - $108k
- Arishfa Khan - $106k