Bally Technologies Incorporated is internationally acclaimed for its impressive portfolio of online casino games, online slots games, and land-based gambling machines. While Bally’s online casino games includes slots, table games, and others, its land-based machines include Alpha 2 Pro Series Wave, V32, and Curve.
Brief History of Bally/Scientific Games
- Bally Technologies was launched in 1968 as Advanced Patent Technology. Several years later, it took the name of Alliance Gaming.
- In 1995, the company was acquired by an arm of Bally Manufacturing called Bally Gaming International and three years later, Scientific Games acquired the company.
- Bally has changed its name more than any other provider in the industry. The company’s name, which was Alliance in 2006, became Bally Technologies in a bid to unite its identity with Bally Gaming and Systems.
- In 2007, Bally celebrated its 75th birthday.
- In 2008, Bally Technologies launched a number of gambling products such as Pro Series Slots, Digital Tower Series, and Jumbo cabinets.
- In 2013, Bally acquired SHFL Entertainment, an international provider of games.
- The following year, Bally became the recipient of four industry awards before Scientific Games, a company manufacturing lottery games and sports betting equipment, acquired it.
Bally/Scientific Games Portfolio
Bally/Scientific Games has developed some innovative land-based casino gambling machines such as TwinStar, Dualos, and others. The machines have the ability to hold great games from Bally Technologies, Shuffle Master, and WMS. Not only do they deliver cutting edge technology, but also the best possible gambling experience. They boost the casino’s revenue by attracting new players and keeping them playing for a long time.
Some of the hottest games delivered by Bally/Scientific Games are 88 Fortunes, Cher Live, Super Bellringer, 5 Treasures, Cheers, Michael Jackson Icon, and Kooza Cirque Du Soleil.
Social Casino Games from Bally
Recently, Bally acquired a social gambling company called DragonPlay Limited, which had generated a lot of revenue from its Apple, Android, and Facebook gambling applications. Ever since it was launched in 2010, the company had attracted over 3 million players every month and 700,000 active players every day. When the company joined forces with Bally, it was greatly encouraged to develop a number of innovative slots and table games.
Bally’s social casino includes exciting gaming content including award-winning slots and proprietary table games. Most of the revenue is obtained from tablets and smartphones.
Bally/Scientific Games Software Features
✓ Bally Technologies software is rarely used to entirely power an online casino. Instead a selection of Bally Technologies games is offered along with games developed by other providers.
✓ Bally offers several online casino games, but focuses on progressive games, reel-spin slots, and video slots. Players are usually thrilled with the amazing graphics and audio effects of online casino games developed by Bally/Scientific Games.
✓ Some of the hottest games developed by Bally/Scientific Games are Las Vegas, Cash Wave, Quick Platinum Hit, and Mayan Treasures.