Payment Method Bonus
Payment method bonuses are a little-known type of online casino bonus offered at top online casinos. Their purpose is to retain players who, for some reason or the other, are unable to use their credit/debit cards to fund online casino account. It is a widely known fact that unfriendly gambling laws in certain countries prevent players from using their credit/debit cards to load their online casino gaming accounts.
To prevent credit card holders from turning away in disappointment, online casinos collaborate with alternative payment processing companies such as Skrill, Neteller, and others to offer attractive alternative payment bonuses to such players. The availability of such bonuses encourages credit card holders to stay back at the casino, fund their accounts using alternative payment methods, and grab the special payment method bonus in addition to their new player bonus.
What Is a Payment Method Bonus?
A payment method bonus is simply a variety of bonus given away on deposits made using certain payment methods. The most common variety of payment method bonus is the 10% or 15% bonus given away on deposits made using Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, and other methods. This bonus is given away only on first deposits made using these payment methods, not only every deposit. It is also subject to a variety of terms and conditions.
How to Claim a Payment Method Bonus
Claiming a payment method bonus is as simple as following these steps:
- Sign up at an online casino that offers a wide range of bonuses, including alternative payment bonuses.
- Players also need to create an account at the online payment processor. For example, if they want to claim a payment method bonus by using Neteller to load their casino gaming accounts, they have to first create a Neteller account and verify it.
- The next step is to use the payment method to load their casino account.
- Players will then receive their standard new player bonus along with the small payment method bonus.
- The bonus is not devoid of terms and conditions. According to these terms, the bonus amount is sticky, but players can withdraw the cash prizes won while using the bonus after first satisfying the wagering requirements or playing through the bonus a specific number of times within the given deadline.
Other Online Casino Bonuses
The best online casinos in the industry offer not only new player bonuses and alternative payment bonuses, but also special deposit bonuses, birthday bonuses, loyalty bonuses, and other bonuses. In addition, they run lucrative promotions and offer a wide range games with fixed and progressive jackpots.
Players who tend to get their credit card transactions rejected at online casinos need not despair as credit/debit cards are not the only payment methods at online casino. Use an alternative payment method and get rewarded with a bonus.