Money and Bonuses Game Guide
Welcome Bonuses – How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
Online casinos are very popular because of their welcome bonuses. Players can grab several varieties of welcome bonuses at online casinos. To qualify to receive a welcome bonus, they only have to create a new account at the online casino and load their accounts. Certain types of welcome bonuses can be claimed even without making a qualifying deposit.
No Deposit Welcome Bonus
A no deposit welcome bonus, as its name suggests, is a welcome bonus given away to players who have just created a new account at the online casino.
How to Claim: The steps to claim a no deposit welcome bonus are as follows:
- Create a new account at an online casino.
- You don’t have to make a deposit.
- The bonus, in the form of free spins or cash, will be instantly credited to players’ accounts.
- Players can use this bonus either on any game of their choice or on games specified by the casino.
- No deposit bonuses are usually sticky and cannot be withdrawn. However, players can withdraw the winnings after satisfying the wagering requirements and making a first deposit.
First Deposit Bonus
As its name suggests, this is a match bonus given away on players’ first deposit amount. It is given away as a percentage of the total amount deposited by players. Usually, online casinos give away a first deposit bonus of 100% up to a certain amount.
How to Claim: The steps to claim a first deposit bonus are as follows.
- Create a new player account at an online casino and load your account.
- Input the bonus code if any. Bonus codes are a combination of letters and numbers that players need to input if the casino is offering a large number of welcome bonuses. If players have signed up through an affiliate site, they have to input the bonus code provided at the affiliate site in order to get a bigger and better deal.
- Once players load their accounts, opt in for the bonus offer, and input the bonus code, the online casino will immediately credit their account with the bonus. Players can now use this bonus on any game of their choice or games specified by the online casino.
- Depending on the casino’s bonus terms and policies, the bonus is either sticky or can be withdrawn. However, players have to first satisfy the wagering requirements or play through the bonus amount or bonus plus deposit amount a specific number of times and within the specified deadline before they can withdraw their winnings.
Some casinos offer grand welcome bonus packages, with a large bonus spread over multiple deposits. Sometimes these packages include free spins on featured slots. Whenever casinos offer free spins, any money players win by using those free spins is considered to be bonus money that has to be played through a specific number of times before being withdrawn.
- Casino Bonuses Explained – Bonus Types
- Welcome Bonuses – How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
- Explaining wagering requirements
- Overview of deposit methods
- Welcome Bonuses
- No Deposit Bonus – Important Facts
- Monthly Deposit Bonus
- Payment Method Bonus
- High Roller Bonuses
- What is a reload bonus?
- Refer a Friend Bonus