Your browser is out of date and may not be supported!
Please consider updating your browser by clicking here

Playing Online Slots

Your Guide to Playing Online Slots

Playing online slots is a great way to relax and have fun. Reading this guide will help you on your way to becoming a pro at playing online slots.

What is so great about playing online slots?

Have you ever wondered why people prefer playing online casino slots as opposed to land-based slots? Are you perhaps skeptical that online slots might be less entertaining because you like the hustle and bustle of a live casino? People prefer playing online slots because of A. more winnings and B. the convenience and privacy it offers them.  Whereas not all people prefer convenience and privacy, no one is complaining about the better winning percentages!

Most online casinos have payout percentages of 95% or more on each individual slots game.  This is significant, as you will struggle to find a land based casino slots machine that has a 90% payout rate. This gives you a 5% better chance of winning while playing online slots than you do at land-based casinos. This does of course not guarantee you a win, as the house still has a 2-5% advantage, but your winning chances are significantly better at online casinos.

Why is everyone playing online slots?

A large percentage of online gambling players prefer playing online slots. Even if you consider yourself to be a table game player, it is likely that you will stop over at the slot machines from time to time, even for just a moment to see the great graphics and large possibilities that online slots have to offer. In the online gambling industry, the type of slots you choose to play is not determined by the casino you play at, but rather by the software that this particular casino features. Each software brand also has an exclusive line of progressive slots.

Playing online slots - more on Cryptologic slots software

Playing online slots with Cryptologic slots software was always great, but once they became a publicly traded company in the UK and introduced their exclusive Marvel slots, they became a firm net favorite. They also added very different slots like Bejeweled to their collection so you can truly never get bored. They feature Marvel Comic Slots like Thor, The Incredible Hulk, and The Silver Surfer, all which have incredible bonus games. Cryptologic is a sophisticated software that is designed especially for a sophisticated user.

So, if you love Marvel Comics, have a high speed internet connection, enjoy high-tech graphics, and long for that ‘real casino’ feeling, then you should start playing online slots at a Cryptologic casino. We would, however, not advise you to use this software if you have a dial up Internet connection because Cryptologic casinos use large and hefty software. With a dial up connection, the download will sadly take forever, and the speed of game play will be terrible. However, if you have high-speed web access and lots of space on your hard drive this online slots software will definitely blow your mind.

Media Mentions